SCC Home » Student Services » Admissions & Records » Transcripts » Outgoing Official Transcripts
Outgoing Official Transcripts
Upon online request via MySolano, an official transcript of record, bearing the seal of the College and signature of the Director of Admissions and Records, will be created and placed in a sealed envelope. Do not break the envelope seal or the document will no longer be considered official.
Transcripts can either be mailed to the address you specify in your request or held for in-person pickup at the Office of Admissions and Records. In-person pickup can only be made by the student or with written authorization from the student. A photo I.D. of the student, or the person authorized by the student to pick up the transcript must be shown.
Test scores and transcripts from other colleges are not a part of the Solano Community College transcript and must be requested from the appropriate testing center or college.
Transcripts will only be issued with all of the following:
- Official request must be submitted online
- All SCC debts paid, and all holds, including financial holds, must be cleared before transcript requests can be processed.
If any of the above requirements are not met, the request will be returned unprocessed.
* Note: If your transcript is to be mailed, please allow additional time for US Postal Service delivery.
Online Transcript Requests
Log into MySolano and click as follows:
- Login to MySolano
- Click on the "Student" Tab
- Click on "Transcripts" located on the right side of the page under "Student Records"
- click on "Order Official Transcripts"