SCC Home » Student Services » Admissions & Records » Dates & Deadlines
Dates & Deadlines
- Students: Please see your MySolano roster for class-specific deadline information.
- Faculty: Please see your MySolano roster for class-specific deadline information.
- Staff: Please see SSAACCL for class-specific deadline information.
- All: Students should add and drop all classes online via MySolano.
- Late Registration – Add Codes: You can still register for a class once it begins on a space-available basis for a limited time. Go to face-to-face class(es) or email instructors for online classes (format: email@example.com) and ask the instructor for an Add Code. Then login to MySolano and add your class. Add Codes may be used through midnight on the last day to add a full-term class. Add Codes are issued only by the instructor.
- Late Start Classes: There are classes that begin each month throughout the semester. Open registration for these classes is available until midnight prior to the class start date if seats are available. Late registration will apply when the class begins.
|Spring 2017 - Important Dates and Deadlines|
|01/13/17||President’s Welcome for Faculty/Staff|
|01/16/17||Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day – Campus closed|
|01/17/17||Spring 2017 semester begins|
|01/17/17||First day to petition for Spring 2017 degrees and certificates|
|01/17/17 - 01/30/17||Late Registration - Add Code required|
|01/30/17||Last day to drop a full-term class and receive refund of enrollment fee|
|01/30/17||Last day to add a full-term class|
|02/05/17||Last day to submit a Late Add Petition for a full-term class|
|02/05/17||Last day to drop a full-term class without a W|
|02/06/17||Census Date – Full-term classes|
|02/10/17||Last day to apply for Credit by Exam|
|02/10/17||Last day to petition for Spring 2017 Associate Degree for Transfer (ADT) to CSU with e-verification|
|02/16/17||Last day to file for Pass/No Pass option (or reverse) for full-term classes|
|02/17/17 - 02/20/17||President’s Day weekend – Campus closed|
|03/10/17||Last day to petition for Spring 2017 degrees and certificates (other than ADT)|
|03/14/17||Faculty Development Day – No classes held|
|03/15/17||Faculty Development Day – No classes held|
|03/31/17||Summer/Fall 2017 Schedule of Classes available online
Beginning in late March, your individual registration date and time can be viewed online at www.solano.edu. Click on MySolano, log in and then select the Student tab. Under Registration, click on When Can I Register?
|04/02/17||Last day to drop a full-term class with a W|
|04/10/17 - 04/16/17||Spring Break – No classes|
|04/17/17||Priority registration for Summer/Fall 2017 begins
(2) Summer Bridge/Athletes/ASSC/Umoja
(3) Continuing Students;
(4) New students who have completed Orientation, Assessment, Ed Plan
(5) Returning Students;
(6) Transfer Students;
(7) New students who have not completed Orientation, Assessment, Ed Plan;
(8) Concurrently Enrolled K-12 Students;
(9) Open Registration
|05/18/17 - 05/24/17||Final Examinations – Evening classes|
|05/19/17 - 05/25/17||Final Examinations – Day classes|
|05/25/17||Spring 2017 semester ends|
|05/25/17||Graduation ceremony (some offices closed)|
|05/29/17||Memorial Day – Campus closed|
|05/30/17||Faculty grade submission deadline|
Email us at Admissions@solano.edu, or phone us @ (707) 864-7171 during business hours.