COVID-19 Withdrawal Options:
- If you wish to withdraw from one or more of your classes and you qualify for an EW,
please complete the General Student Withdrawal Petition and provide the required documentation supporting an extenuating circumstance.
General Student Withdrawal Petition (pdf)
- Starting with the Spring 2021 semester, there are no longer options for a COVID Excused Withdrawal (EW) that did not require documentation as there had been in previous semesters in 2020. Refunds are also no longer available for COVID EW’s as of Spring 2021 semester.
COVID-19 Grading Option Options – Extended Deadline for Pass/No Pass
- Due to COVID-19, we have extended the deadline for students to change the grading option of their courses from a standard letter grade (A-F) to Pass/No Pass (P/NP) for Spring 2022, Summer 2022 and Fall 2022.
- Please be aware that P/NP grades may negatively affect your ability to transfer that course to another institution. It is HIGHLY suggested that you contact all schools that you are considering transferring to and verifying how they will view a P/NP grade in a class that you are wishing to transfer BEFORE you elect to change the grading option for that class.
- The deadline for electing for a P/NP grade will be the last day of each semester by 5pm.