Fees and Refunds
Due to COVID-19, the following changes to fees and related refunds will be:
Spring 2020 - OUR GOAL IS TO HAVE ALL COVID RELATED REFUNDS MADE BY JUNE 30, 2020
- Parking permits will be refunded at 50% to students accounts that paid for a parking permit for the term.
- Health Center Fees will be refunded at 50% to all student accounts that were charged the fee.
- Transportation and Student Center Fees will not be refunded.
- COVID related EW drops will have CA resident enrollment fees refunded.
- Non-resident tuition will not be refunded for EW drops.
Summer 2020 and Fall 2020
- Parking permits will not be sold for either term and parking on campus will not require a parking permit.
- Health Center Fees paid have been credited back to student accounts and will not be collected until the center is open.
- Transportation and Student Center Fees will be charged for both terms.
- Student Representation Fee will be charged for both terms.
|Enrollment Fee||$46.00/unit||California residents (enrollment fee is subject to change by the State Legislature), except those who qualify for a fee waiver and K-12 Special Admission students registered in less than 12 units.||You must drop classes online or at the Office of Admissions and Records prior to the refund deadline.|
|Bachelor's Tuition Fees||$84.00/unit
(In addition to the regular $46.00/unit)
|Students enrolling in upper division courses that are part of an approved baccalaureate degree pilot program.||You must drop classes online or at the Office of Admissions and Records prior to the refund deadline.|
Health Fee Exemptions
|$17.00/Fall & Spring Semesters
|All students enrolling in one or more classes, except students who qualify for fee Waiver (CCPG/BOGG-FW-A) or those requesting an exemption through completing the 'Health Fee Exemptions' form. (Board Administrative Procedure AP 5415)||Refundable if all classes are dropped prior to the start of the term.|
|Parking Permit Fee||$32.00 per Fall and Spring Semester
$20 Fall and Spring Semester for CCPG/BOGG-A students
$16 for Summer
|Parking permits are required at all of the Solano Community College Campuses. All registered students using these lots at any time are required to purchase and display a parking permit. Students may purchase a day pass for $2.00 at any of the parking dispenser machines.||Refundable if decal is returned by the refund deadline for the term.|
|Non-Resident Tuition Fee*||$272.00/unit||Students who are not California residents as defined by the Education Code are required to pay the non-resident tuition fee in addition to the fees described above. Please note that it is the student's responsibility to prove that he/she is a California resident.||You must drop classes online or at the Office of Admissions and Records prior to the refund deadline.|
|Non-Resident Capital Outlay Fee||$10.00/unit||Students who are not California residents as defined by the Education Code are required to pay the non-resident tuition fee in addition to the fees described above. Please note that it is the student's responsibility to prove that he/she is a California resident.|
|Student I.D. Card Fee||$5.00 - Good for 9 consecutive semesters.||All students taking classes on campus. Those who use the Library, Financial Aid, and Computer Labs are encouraged to purchase an optional Student ID Card. All students taking classes and those who use the Library, Financial Aid, Computer Labs and redeem Financial Aid checks.||Non-refundable if the ID card has been issued.|
|Student Center Fee||$1.00/unit for classes held on SCC campus. $10 max/yr.||All students.||Refundable if all classes are dropped prior to the start of the term.|
|Student Representation Fee||$2.00/Term||All students enrolled in any number of units.||Refundable if all classes are dropped prior to the start of the term.|
|Student Transportation Fee||Full Time Students: taking 12+ units would pay $10 per semester - $20.00 per year
PT Students: taking 6.5 - 11.5 units would pay $8.00 per semester - $16.00 per year
PT Students: taking 3.5 - 6 units would pay $4.00 per semester - $8.00 per year
PT Students: taking 0.5 - 3 units would pay $1.50 per semester - $3.00 per year
|All students.||The Student Transportation fee is refundable if all classes are dropped prior to the deadline for refund of the Enrollment Fee.|
* Education Code section 68075.6 grants an immediate nonresident tuition fee exemption to eligible Special Immigrant Visa (SIV) holders and refugee students who settled in California upon entering the United States. This exemption is granted for one year from the date the student settled in California upon entering the United States. Please reference additional information about AB 2210.
Enrollment fee refunds for full semester classes will be processed automatically for classes dropped by the end of the second week of instruction. Refunds for non-resident tuition must be requested via the Office of Admissions and Records. Non-resident tuition fees are refunded according to the refund schedule in the College Catalog. Refunds are in the form of a check that will be mailed to the name and address of the student on the account in our database. Parking Decal refunds must be requested through the Office of Admissions and Records. If you have outstanding fees for a class that you do NOT drop by the refund deadline, you are responsible for the payment of the fees for the class.<
Quick Steps to Pay Your Fees
You must have all fees paid in full to register for classes and remove fee holds.
Please choose one of the two options for paying registration fees here at Solano.
- Pay online on your MySolano account, or
- Pay in person at Admission & Records on the Fairfield campus.