The Transfer Center is a student support service which provides prospective transfer students with direction and assistance in navigating the transfer process. Obtaining regular counselor assistance with transfer education planning is essential for a successful transition to four-year universities and colleges. Please visit our Center for guidance. We are here to help you!
Summer 2019 Events
Check back soon for representative visits happening this summer.
Services and Resources
The following are some of the services and resources offered by the Center:
- Opportunities to meet with 4-year College/University representatives - Click on the following link for dates and times: 4-Yr College Representatives on Campus, Workshops and Special Events
- Fall and Spring Transfer-Related Workshops and Special Events
- Internet access to transfer –related websites (i.e. assist.org, csumentor.edu, californiacolleges.edu, etc.)
- Assistance in researching college majors and admissions requirements, as well as assistance in completing applications
- Catalogs from CSU's, UC's, Private and Out-of-State Colleges
- Annual University/College Transfer Fair (Fall semester)
- "Discover UC Davis" Transfer Day (spring semester)
- Learn about Transfer Admission Guarantees (CSU ADT, HBCU Transfer, UC TAG)
Located in Building 400, Room 402
Transfer Center Hours - Summer 2019
Although the Transfer Center is closed during the summer, counselors are happy to answer your transfer questions in appointments or during Express hours.