The Transfer Center is a student support service which provides prospective transfer students with direction and assistance in navigating the transfer process. Obtaining regular counselor assistance with transfer education planning is essential for a successful transition to four-year universities and colleges. Please visit our Center for guidance. We are here to help you!
Services and Resources
The following are some of the services and resources offered by the Center:
- Opportunities to meet with 4-year College/University representatives - Click on the following link for dates and times: 4-Yr College Representatives on Campus, Workshops and Special Events
- Fall and Spring Transfer-Related Workshops and Special Events
- Internet access to transfer –related websites (i.e. assist.org, csumentor.edu, californiacolleges.edu, etc.)
- Assistance in researching college majors and admissions requirements, as well as assistance in completing applications
- Catalogs from CSU's, UC's, Private and Out-of-State Colleges
- Annual University/College Transfer Fair (Fall semester)
- "Discover UC Davis" Transfer Day (spring semester)
- Learn about Transfer Admission Guarantees (CSU ADT, HBCU Transfer, UC TAG)
Transfer Center Hours
The Transfer Center is generally open between the hours of 9am and 4pm Monday-Friday. The center will sometimes close for events and meetings. Please check our events calendar before stopping by as our hours will be updated daily.
Counselors are also happy to answer your transfer questions in appointments or during Express hours.
Have a quick question and can’t make it to the center? Email the transfer center at email@example.com.
Emily Burt, Transfer Center Coordinator
Phone: (707) 864-7158
Location: 400 Building, Room 402
Fall 2019 Events
Transfer Tuesdays at the ASTC
Quick check-ins with a Counselor on transfer questions (or really anything).
Bldg. 100 in the Library
Fall Semester - BEGINNING SEPTEMBER 3 (no Oct. 8)
10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Check our events calendar and follow us on Instagram (@solanotransfer) for additional information about workshops and resources for transfer. Be sure to also download the Grad Guru app to receive notifications about events and deadlines!