Student Enrollment Verifications
To conveniently serve Solano Community College students around the clock, SCC has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to act as its agent for verification of student enrollment status. You can obtain an official Enrollment Verification Certificate at any time via the Clearinghouse Website at: www.studentclearinghouse.org
- Click on the Students & Alumni tab.
- Click on Enrollment Verify; then click Credit Card Purchase. There is a $2.50 charge per verification, which you can charge to your VISA, MasterCard or American Express credit card.
- Print your Enrollment Verification Certificate.
This Enrollment Verification Certificate can be presented to health insurance agencies, housing authorities, consumer product companies, banks, etc., when you are asked to provide official evidence of enrollment at Solano Community College.
Solano Community College will continue to provide enrollment verifications within 5 - 10 business days (see form) for students confirming:
- Enrollment Dates
- Current Enrollment Status
- Full/Part-Time Status
- Number of Units Completed
- Grade Point Average (G.P.A.)
- Semester/Term Dates
- Date of Graduation
- Degree Awarded
→ Enrollment Verification Request Form (PDF form)
Please send all Loan Deferment Forms directly to:
National Student Clearinghouse
2300 Dulles Station Blvd, Suite 300
Herndon VA 20171
Website Address: www.studentclearinghouse.org
NOTE: Updated information of your enrollment is sent to the Clearinghouse quarterly. There is no charge for this service.