Academic Support Services
During Spring Break (April 11 - 14th), all services will be offered remotely via phone or email. No in-person services are available. Campus is closed on April 15th.
Academic Support Services provide a variety of academic support programs designed to enhance student success and the student experience.
Academic Support Services:
- ASTC (Academic Success and Tutoring Center)
- A2MEND (African American Male Education Network & Development)
- Early Alert Program
- Resources for Students - See Homepage
- SOAR (Students Overcoming Adversity & Recidivism)
- TAP (Targeted Academic Persistence)
- TAP Early Alert Referral Form
- USR (Undocumented Student Resources)
Dean of Academic Support Services
Administrative Assistant III