SCC Home » Campus & Community » About SCC » Strategic Goals & Objectives
Strategic Goals & Objectives
Foster Excellence in Learning
- Obj. 1.1 — Create an environment that is conducive to student learning.
- Obj. 1.2 — Create an environment that supports quality teaching.
- Obj. 1.3 — Optimize student performance on Institutional Core Competencies
Maximize Student Access & Success
- Obj. 2.1 — Identify and provide appropriate support for underprepared students.
- Obj. 2.2 — Update and strengthen career/technical curricula.
- Obj. 2.3 — Identify and provide appropriate support for transfer students.
- Obj. 2.4 — Improve student access to college facilities and services for students.
- Obj. 2.5 — Develop and implement an effective Enrollment Management Plan
Strengthen Community Connections
- Obj. 3.1 — Respond to community needs.
- Obj. 3.2 — Expand ties to the community.
- Obj. 4.1 — Develop and manage resources to support institutional effectiveness.
- Obj. 4.2 — Maximize organizational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Obj. 4.3 — Maintain up-to-date technology to support the curriculum and business functions.