SCC Home » Administration » Research & Planning » Interactive Data
This section of the website contains a number of interactive charts that can be used to get greater insights into college data.
The interactive charts require that the user has Adobe Flash installed.
Adobe flash can be found here.
Enrollment Management Committee Interactive Data
Demographic and Performance Data
- 10 Year Demographic Data: Provides 10 years of demographic and student performance data, organized by semester.
Course Level DataCourse level data charts are available for the last 4 semesters. New charts will be added each semester.
- Persistence Rate: Percent of students from selected course who returned the next semester
- Success Rate: percent of students from selected course who gained a passing grade.
- Median Attempt Local: The median number of credits attempted by students in selected course (gives an indication as to the level of students).
- Enrollment Type: Distinguishes between new, transfer, returning and continuing students.
- Gender: Pie chart for gender distribution in selected course.
- Grade distribution: Frequency for all reported grades.
- Ethnicity: Distribution for ethnicity in selected course.
Math Progression DataThis chart allows you to pick a start semester, math class and result (whether the student passed, failed or withdrew from the class). You will then notice a number of charts appear. These charts indicate the next math class attempted by the student as well as the result.