SCC Home » Student Services » EOPS » Student Eligibility Criteria
EOPS Student Eligibility Criteria 2012-13
In order for a student to be eligible for EOPS, they must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be a California resident.
- Be enrolled full-time (12.0 units) when accepted into the EOPS Program.
- Have not completed more than 25-degree applicable units.
- Be approved for a (Fee Waiver) BOGFW A or B.
- Fee Waiver A - qqualify if receiving public benefits such as TANF/CalWORKs, SSI/SSP, General Assistance
- Fee Waiver B - qualify based on income
- Applied for the 2012-2013 Federal Aid (PELL Grant).
- Be educationally disadvantaged according to one or more of the following factors:
- Did not qualify at the college of attendance into the minimum level English or mathematic course that is applicable to an associate degree.
- Did not graduate from high school or did not obtain the General Education Diploma (GED).
- Graduated from high school with a grade point average below 2.50 on a 4.00 scale. Copies of high school transcript required for documentation - attached copy must be submitted with your EOPS Application.
- Was previously or currently enrolled in remedial courses.