Darla has been the Solano Community College Head Women's Volleyball Coach since fall 2003. They were the 2006 and 2013 BVC Champions. Solano finished in second place in the BVC 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2012, and 2014; and was a Nor Cal playoff contender. Since Coach Williams' arrival, Solano has consistently produced competitive volleyball teams.
Darla began her high school coaching career at Vintage High School in Napa from 1991 - 1996. In 1996, Darla moved to Will C. Wood High School from 1996-2003. Wood won two MEL crowns and was a Nor Cal State qualifier in 2001. Coach Williams ended her tutelage as a high school varsity coach with a 188 - 87 record.
Coach Williams was a student-athlete at Sierra College earning her AA Degree in Liberal Studies. In the spring of 2008 she was honored and named into the Hall of Fame at Sierra College Athletic Department. Darla earned her Bachelor of Science degree in Physical Education at Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo in 1988. Darla has her Master of Arts Degree in Counseling from La Verne University 1991. Coach Williams also has a Master of Arts Degree in Physical Education from St. Mary's College in 1995.
Darla has been teaching Physical Education and coaching volleyball since 1988. At Solano, she continues to develop young athletes through youth and high school volleyball camps. Darla is a consistent force in the Solano area volleyball world. This fall season she hopes to break the Solano school record with 200+ wins, currently starting the season with a 199-113 overall record.
- Monica is in her 5th year as an Asst. coach at Solano (2011 - present)
- She has been a head coach at Vacaville Extreme Volleyball Club for past two years.
- Currently enrolled in her Master's Program to study Special Education at Brandman University
- Sac State's Women's Club Team (2013 - 2014)
- Bachelor of Science Degree at Sacramento State in Health Science with a concentration of Community Health Education (May 2014)
- 2 year player on Solano Team (2009 & 2010)
- Solano College starting setter (two years)
- Played 10 years of competitive, organized volleyball
- Five years club experience at (Golden Bear, Marin, etc.)
- Played high school ball at St. Patrick's - St. Vincent's in Vallejo
||Volunteer Assistant Coach
- Sarah is a second year assistant coach for Solano College (2013 & 2015)
- Assistant Club Coach for three years (currently Vibe Volleyball Club)
- Currently attends Sacramento State as a Child Development Major and will be graduating spring 2016.
- Played two years at Solano Community College (2011 & 2012)
- She was a Defensive Specialist at Solano and in high school (Jesse Bethel)
- Played five years of club volleyball at Club Solano & Vacaville Extreme