Placement and Proctoring Center
Solano Community College

SCC Home » Student Services » Placement/Proctoring Center » Transferring Scores

Transferring Assessment Scores from a previous college

If you are interested in transferring in a score from a previous college please fill out the form listed below. Make sure all information is included with your request, including a scanned copy of your valid photo ID, a clear copy of your official assessment results and a clear copy of the course placement from your previous college. Please allow 3 to 5 business days to process your request.

Request to Accept English Math Assessment Scores Form

We only accept assessment test results from other California Community Colleges and the test must have been taken within the last three years. We do not accept assessment test results from four year universities or any colleges located outside California.