SCC Home » Student Services » Admissions & Records » Fees & Refunds » Instructions
Instructions for paying registration fees using MySolano
Paying fees will remove the Registration Fee Hold.
- You must first login to My Solano. Click below to login.
- Next go to the STUDENT TAB and select MY ACCOUNT.
- Now review your bill and hit CREDIT CARD PAYMENT at the bottom of the page.
- Enter your credit card information and hit SUBMIT PAYMENT.
- You should now have removed all FEE HOLDS and should be able to register, add and drop classes, and view transcripst and grades, within two hours.
If you are still having problems with HOLDS after two hours, please contact, Admissions and Records Office - firstname.lastname@example.org