The data doesn't lie!
- Retention rates are higher among ASTC users (92%) than non-ASTC users (88%).
- Success rates are higher among ASTC users (79%) than non-ASTC users (71%).
- Average term GPA is higher for ASTC users (2.60) than non-ASTC users (2.39).
- Of students who ultimately drop or fail a class, only 6% of them have visited the ASTC.
- Most tutored subjects: English, Math, Biology, Chemistry.
- Most ASTC visits are an average of 2 hours long.
Hear what students are saying about the ASTC:
"I have learned so much from my tutors." --Patricia Gallman
"[The ASTC] is friendly, welcoming, and encouraging." --Hannah Woodward
"The ASTC has helped me improve my study skills." --Robert Rincon, Jr.
"It has given me essential support to get through my first math class." --Kristine Ryan
"The ASTC has given me a space to ask questions." --Alexandra Maletsky
"The tutors are able to explain things that I did not fully understand in class." --Eamon Tiernan-Long